Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just For Fun

You could probably play with this for hours! I did... well not literally hours but a while!

I found this little gem on Reddit last night, I do not know who to give credit to since I only saved the picture. HOWEVER, the title to this picture lead me to believe you can see your top viewers on your FB profile... from what I have found is that the order is in who viewed last, not how many times they view. If I show up in the top 5 for anyone who is FB friends with me, that proves my theory. 

It's still a lot of fun and I know you are curious, check it out!!!


Mac users just ctrl+click


I did this last night when I found it and today and some of the people changed so I think it has some validity to it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...