Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

googled image

This is the one night of the year that it is fun to 'believe' in ghosts and other supernatural beings. Well, this night and the entire week leading up to it. I love getting into the Halloween spirit and watching all the scary movies on demand and played on TV!

We are celebrating by eating twix (my fav), having a seasonal beer, and watching Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter (we both read the book and are excited for the movie).

Happy Haunting! 

2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

I hope I'm to thank for some of your horror movie appreciation lol :)

Danielle said...

the appreciation AND the sheer number of horror movies I've seen. I've always like scary movies, but that summer with you at your grandparents house ... we rented EVERY single horror movie at blockbuster that year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...